To provide our clients with the best care possible and assist them according to their goals and wishes. We strive to not only care for all of our client’s needs but the needs of their families as well.
Who We Are
Amedicus Hospice, Inc. provides family-centered care. Our goal is to alleviate troublesome symptoms so that you and your family can embrace moments that bring meaning and joy. We listen and respond to your concerns and provide medical, emotional, and spiritual support that is consistent with your wishes.
Our Commitment To You
- Listen to and hear your concerns
- Plan our care according to your goals and wishes
- Honor your life experiences and legacy
- Respect your unique beliefs and philosophy
- Respond quickly to your needs, even after hours and weekends
- Expertly manage your pain and symptoms
- Support your family’s needs as well as yours
- Provide support to your family after your death
- Physician has diagnosed a terminal condition with a life expectancy of 6 months or less
- Patient/family elects treatment directed towards symptom relief versus cure for the terminal illness
- Patient has sufficient caregiver support
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.